- Handling of the completion of assigned product launch. Elevate issues and barriers.
- Utilize the team deliverables to identify risk and develop plans to mitigate (DFMEA, PFMEA’s, Prototype data, etc.)
- Handles engineering projects from both the administrative and technical sides. Responsible for the planning and scheduling of the project and the budget.
- Introduce new products to assigned customer facilities. Develop and execute implementation and training plans based on APQP process.
- Act as assigned customer focal point and “First Response” contact.
- Provide direct management support in leading launch teams.
- Develop and review launch plans with respect to labor, floor space, work flow, and layout with the engineering and operation teams.
- Develop, specify, and review vendor specifications and equipment purchase plans with process engineers and launch teams.
- Provide technical support to management and engineering during analysis and planning activities.
- Control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Prepare interim and completion project reports.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Launch projects using Casco’s APQP process.
- Weekly/monthly new product introduction review participation.
- Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
- Employees welfare with BPJS ( health, pension program, JHT)
- Religious allowance (THR/THN)
- Annual bonus
- Tax allowance
- Mobile and Telkomsel number
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (ME, EE, etc.)
- Has 3-5 years in an Automotive or manufacturing environment and similar industry
- Problem solving experience
- Good trouble shooting and problem solver
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electromechanical materials and components.
- Strong knowledge of circuit and PCB design
- Strong analytical and hands-on skills.
- Customer relation experience
How To Apply
Please send your comprehensive resume to :
HR Department- PT.CASCO SEA
Cammo Industrial Park Blok B2 No 3 – Batam Centre