The CASCO Group is a group-wide, global producer in the automotive industry for OEM and Tier 1 customers. The group consists of several branches covering a range of products ranging from electronics, sensors to power technologies.
CASCO Schoeller is the global headquarters and our main location in Germany, based in Frankfurt am Main. This site designs, develops, manufactures and distributes innovative products to many automotive industry customers worldwide.
To support our team we are looking for one as soon as possible
Team leader for work preparation (m / w)
- Ensuring the maintenance, development and maintenance of process flows, process instructions, PFMEA, process flow plans, process control plans and work instructions
- Leadership and development of the subordinate employees
- Support all departments in achieving and continuously improving process standards
- Development of measures for sustainable improvement of process performance
- Coordination and execution of internal and external audits
- -Ing., Craft / industrial master or technician of the field of mechanical engineering
- at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the automotive industry
- Experience in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Familiar with the common procedures in the automotive industry
- Knowledge ISO TS / IATF 16949 and ISO 14001
- high self-motivation and flexibility, independent and results-oriented work
- German and English in spoken and written
A company with a strong market position and a very varied, challenging and responsible area of responsibility in an international environment with opportunities for further development.