The CASCO Group is a group-wide, global producer in the automotive industry for OEM and Tier 1 customers. The group consists of several branches covering a range of products ranging from electronics, sensors to power technologies.
CASCO Schoeller is the global headquarters and our main location in Germany, based in Frankfurt am Main. This site designs, develops, manufactures and distributes innovative products to many automotive industry customers worldwide.
To support our team we are looking for one as soon as possible
Quality Engineer (m / w) Automotive
- Customer and supplier management (relationship
maintenance , warranty analysis, 8D report, action initiation and effectiveness monitoring)
- proactive commitment to ensure production processes that conform to requirements in production and at suppliers
- Arranging the updating of control plans and work instructions
- Execution of internal and external system and process audits
- Support of APQP and QRQC for the proactive prevention of complaints
- continuous optimization of quality processes
- punctual implementation of all industry and customer requirements
- Ing. Mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a quality department in the automotive industry
- proven experience in project management
- experienced in customer and supplier management
- familiar with the industry-specific audits (VDA 6.3, ISO TS / IATF 16949); ideally certified VDA 6.3 auditor
- down-to-earth personality with a sense of responsibility, assertiveness and an independent, systematic way of working
- German and English in spoken and written
- professional handling of MS Office and an ERP system
A company with a strong market position and a very varied, challenging and responsible area of responsibility in an international environment with opportunities for further development.