Key duties & responsibilities
- Network design and implementation across multiple sites and regions
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Assess and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Set-up and define critical network component analysis and define backup / replacement / optimization plans.
- Improve global backup and disaster recovery plans
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures
- Support with internal audits (SOX, ISO / IATF)
- Travel approx. 10%
- Bachelor / University degree in Computer Science.
- Certified network engineer with minimum 2 years of extensive network experience
- Extensive knowledge or qualifications in Cisco (Enterprise Networks) products a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server (Knowledge of Linux a plus)
- Knowledge of SD-WANs. Knowledge of Silver Peak a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint (office 365) a plus
- Language Skills (English must, German desired, Mandarin a plus