The Inside Sales Intern will be responsible for supporting the Sales staff with a variety of financial projects to support tooling reimbursement, margin reviews, improved tracking of documents and audit items.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work both remotely and in an office setting as needed.
- Support tooling reimbursement activities which can include reviewing the corporate tracker document, accessing customer portals for verification, and tracking spend versus invoice.
- Align margin review activities between Sales and Finance team.
- Help track negative margin parts for improvements and coordinate with Sales team.
- Support open audit items including resale certificate tracking, purchase order documents.
- Create new tracking documents as needed for lead-times, capacity, etc. to be utilized by Sales Team.
- Work with Finance to sanitize information for QAD system update.
- Provide additional assistance as needed for new projects that arise.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree – concentration in Business, Finance or Communications preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of financial aspects.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and able to use sound judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, team-oriented person who can anticipate needs and take initiative with excellent follow-through.
- Maintain a professional and cooperative demeanor.
How To Apply
Click on the Apply for this job button below.
- Job Level Internship