Casco Holdings GmbH located in Frankfurt am Main is looking for an experienced European Sales Manager – the key sales leader for our European Automotive OEM customer base, which includes all major OEMs and many new EV companies. The main job responsibilities include managing the current business and developing new business opportunities in automotive electronics through direct customer interface and management of our local EU sales teams.
European Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Manage the European Sales Teams
- Coordinate the local sales teams in Germany, Italy and the UK regarding current business maintenance and pursuit of new business opportunities
- Develop appropriate level customer management contacts to ensure productive, sustainable, and positive customer relationships
- Ensure internal and external sales processes are being followed
- Work with sales team to create pricing strategies and ensure margin levels are being met on new and current products.
- Work with other departments or staff to manage any disputes or issues with customers
- New Business Leadership
- Pursue new sales opportunities and obtain new business as defined by the corporate goals and sales plan
- Lead development of new sales strategy and planning with the local sales team
- Coordinate new business sales projects up through project sourcing by:
- Initiating sales lead gathering
- Coordinate internal communication on commercial issues with engineering and other departments as needed to support new business development
- Coordinate customer presentations and promotional materials for new business development
- Provide direction and support to sales staff
- Track and monitor competitor movement that is important and relevant to our business position
- Sales Administration
- Responsible for development of yearly regional Long-Range Plan and any periodic updates needed
- Responsible for monthly sales reports and support of plant forecasts
- Responsible for performance reviews of EU sales staff, per Human Resource and management direction
- Keep in the loop on general market trends and events that may impact our business
- Assist in global coordination of new business projects with other regions as required
- Coordinate with the Director of Sales and other Regional Sales Managers to ensure strong and clear communication with our global customer base.
- Assist Director of Sales in support of current projects/customers as needed
- Fluent in German and English
- Demonstrated success in opening new business
- Excellent leadership and communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Frequent travel within Europe required to support customer meetings and develop customer contacts.
+10 years of automotive account management or other relevant work; Bachelor’s degree required.
- Job Level Manager (with Direct Reports)